07 April, 2020

Kids talk from Sunday!

Hi there!

This is the video of the kids talk from this Sunday's service, complete with the memory verse song for the memory verse for this week...

'God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us! So that in Him we might become the righteousness of God' 2 Corinthians 5v21

I hope you enjoy learning this and chatting through what it means for us in your families this week!



 After the service, a friend mentioned to me that it would have been better if I had used red paint rather than black to avoid any chance of causing offence. I am deeply sorry for any offence I may have caused. I will use red paint if I ever use this illustration again. I hope my thoughtless blunder doesn't take away from the incredible good news of what Jesus has done for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment